Home Company News Questions about packaging

Questions about packaging

by admin

1: the QS number of company B must be applied by the unit itself. According to the requirements, the candy products are allowed to be sub packed, that is, he can buy the candy produced by the audit unit and then pack it himself. The condition is that the candy purchased must also obtain the production license (QS). From this point of view, as long as the QS number of company B is legal, it should be no problem
2: there are no relevant provisions in the anti unfair competition law to help you solve this problem
3: it is suggested to find legal personnel to see if there is any way to stop it from the perspective of law

if he is your OEM and has an agreement, there is no way. If not, you can sue him

related posts

Leave a Comment